You can't purchase BNB on Trust Wallet.
This article explains that Trust Wallet does not currently support the purchase of Binance Coin (BNB). BNB can be purchased on other exchanges and wallets, but Trust Wallet users will need to use a different wallet or exchange to buy BNB.
Can't purchase BNB on Trust Wallet? Here's what you need to know
If you are looking to purchase BNB on the Trust Wallet, you will need to first sign up for a Trust Wallet account. After you have signed up for a Trust Wallet account, you will be able to purchase BNB on the Trust Wallet.
How to buy BNB if you can't purchase it on Trust Wallet
1. Go to Binance.com and create an account.
2. Click on the "Basic Information" tab and enter your Ethereum address.
3. Select the "BNB/ETH" trading pair and click on the "Open Order" button.
4. Enter the amount of BNB you want to buy and click on the "Buy" button.
5. Your BNB will be deposited into your Binance account immediately.
Why can't I buy BNB on Trust Wallet?
We are not able to sell BNB on Trust Wallet at this time.
Trust Wallet: Why you can't purchase BNB on it
BNB is not an available purchase option on the Wallet app.
Tips for purchasing BNB if you can't do it on Trust Wallet
There are a few things to keep in mind when purchasing BNB on Trust Wallet.
First, make sure that you have enough BNB to purchase. You can purchase BNB on the Trust Wallet website, but you may also find BNB available on other exchanges.
Second, make sure that you are using a supported wallet. Trust Wallet is currently the only supported wallet for BNB.
Finally, be sure to follow the instructions provided by the exchange or wallet you are using to purchase BNB. These instructions will vary, so be sure to read them carefully.
workaround for purchasing BNB if Trust Wallet doesn't allow it
1. Download the Trust Wallet app from the App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and click on the three lines in the top left corner.
3. Select Settings.
4. Under " cryptocurrency " on the left, select BNB and then click on the Exchange tab.
5. On the right, select Binance and then click on the Basic tab.
6. Under " Amount of BNB to trade ", type in the amount of BNB you want to buy and then click on the Trade button.
7. On the next page, confirm the trade details and then click on the Confirm button.
Can't purchase BNB on Trust Wallet? Try these steps
1. Open Trust Wallet and click on the "Add a new account" button.
2. Enter your email address and create a password.
3. Select "BNB" as the asset you would like to buy and click on the "Buy BNB" button.
4. Enter the amount of BNB you want to purchase and click on the "Next" button.
5. Review the transaction details and click on the "Next" button again.
6. Confirm your purchase by clicking on the "Submit" button.
How to solve the problem of not being able to purchase BNB on Trust Wallet
To purchase BNB on Trust Wallet, you will need to first create an account. After creating your account, you can then link your Trust Wallet account to your BNB account. After linking your accounts, you can then purchase BNB on Trust Wallet.
If you can't purchase BNB on Trust Wallet, use this method
1. Download the Trust Wallet app from the App Store or Google Play.
2. Create a new account by clicking on the "Create account" button in the main menu.
3. Enter your email address and password.
4. After logging in, click on the "Binance" tab at the top of the page.
5. Click on the "Trust Wallet" link in the "Profile" section.
6. On the Binance Trust Wallet page, tap on the "BNB" icon at the top left of the screen.
7. Enter your BNB address and tap on the "Confirm" button.
8. You will now have access to your BNB balance and transaction history.